Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.mdq-events.co.uk.
MDQ Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We regularly review and, where necessary, update our privacy information. If we plan to use personal data for a new purpose, we will update our privacy information and communicate the changes to individuals before starting any new processing. This policy is effective from February 2021.
What we collect
we may collect some of the following information (where applicable):
- name, job title , contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer testimonials
- individuals’ bank account information in order to provide payments
- members’ passport numbers
- referrals where applicable
Purpose of collecting data & recipients
- to collect & maintain up to date information with existing and possible new members of staff, existing and possible new customers
Details of transfers of personal data
- members mobile numbers may be provided to customers if requested
- accountancy package is shared on an annual basis with appointed Accountancy Firm for the purposes of accounting and auditing only
Personal data retention
- data will be retained indefinitely and/or removed if requested by individual
Rights for Individuals
- an individual may request at any time the details that are held by MDQ as well as the right to withdraw consent
- the right to lodge a complaint with the appointed representative within MDQ (named on this document)
We recommend that you accept all cookies from our website, which are detailed below, as they have been selected to enhance your functionality and the service that this website provides you. If you disable any of these cookies then you may impair the functionality of the website and you may not experience all its features in the way it was designed to be enjoyed.
Cookies are small text files – containing nothing more than letters and numbers – which are downloaded by your computer when you access and use certain websites. Cookies allow our website to recognise a device and provide content accordingly.
The information contained in this website is provided by MDQ Limited for general purposes only and subject to change without notice.
Whilst we endeavour to keep the website up-to-date, MDQ Limited makes no warranties or representations of any kind whatsoever about the quality, content, completeness, accuracy, reliability, adequacy, suitability or availability with respect to the website, or the information, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event shall MDQ Limited be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation any special, incidental or consequential damages or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use or misuse of this website or the information, data or images herein.
This website and company name, brand or other mark mentioned on this website may be trademarks and/or service marks or copyrights of their respective owners.
Any distribution of any information or image from this website, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited other than the following: you may print hard copies of any item for your personal and non-commercial use only and you may not copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use. You may not without the express prior written permission of MDQ Limited distribute or commercially exploit the content in any way, nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Our Contact Details
Company Name: MDQ Limited
Address: 33 Dyrham Close, Thornbury, Bristol BS35 1SU
Contact: May Thompson-Cook
Mobile: 07860 654533